Skip to main content

My wishes are coming true : )


<
I have been knitting! Aren't these cute little markers? I couldn't take a decent picture, but there are little blue birds and a snowperson, which is the signature of the creator and she sent it as a free little extra marker. I definitely need practice with the pics- the flash kept whiting them out : ( The markers are from Good to be Girl.

What's this? Could it be matching yarn to finish the languishing Hourglass? Excellent. I have to say that I really didn't think that in this time dye lots mattered anymore- I mean with computers and all...but they do! Oh, is that Hempathy yarn for a little black tank top? Indeed it is.

Will this be a finished object soon????

Comments

nanny said…
Pretty stitching. What is that called? I am drawn to the yarn snowpeople..they need some faces.
You are so nice Nanny. Thank you for caring : ) It's just a lace pattern. You are funny about the yarn snow people- if ever someone could give them a face, it would be you. We must get a "Z" on that eggplant-colored sweater- hope we can find time!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Move over Granny....

So, I have mentioned the "c" word before and now I have officially finished a crochet scarf- albeit a while ago. Someohow the post got lost in the din. Interestingly, My Man, really isn't a fan of this scarf soley because it's crochet. How amusing that in his mind crochet is linked with Grannies! Apparently there are others who share his feelings. (Nanny-O? Mimi-O?) I just can't see it, I really can't. I think crochet is lovely and am exceedingly proud at having taught myself...well, with a lot of help ( Happy Hooker ). In the beginning I bought this kit from Lion Brand- oh, about 5 years ago. It could have been more, I am not sure. I started once and gave up. Then I got invited to Ravelry and was taking pics of my stash and I found it. I decided to give it another try. After I got about half of the scarf done, I didn't like the pattern, so I decided to make a variation of one from the aforementioned Happy Hooker book. And now, it looks like this...

70's Kitty Hat

Did I really never publish this? What a blast from the past. All I remember is that the hat fit The Fonz the best :) I guess it's along the line of the pussycat hat!

Mini sweater....

It's so fun to knit for pets because: 1.) it's a fast knit 2.) the victim always looks so cute in their sweater : ) This sweater is for Jake, a little puppy we babysat for 3 weeks. This is Jake not sitting in his new sweater. I made up the pattern by doing the math. It was a quick knit- mostly because he weighs 6 pounds. The yarn is leftover Encore Bulky from a baby bunting- I used this pattern as a prototype for one for Fonzie. This is Jake still not sitting. This is Jake sitting in his new sweater : )