Skip to main content

Little peeps for the little peeps...

These were my first projects from Ana Paula's book. It all started off so innocently, and now it's hard to stop! I have made several of these little cuties and they get rave reviews from the kids! Easy, cute, why not?
I am still experimenting with the nose. The book calls for a nose made out of felt and sewn in place. I don't like how thin and flimsy the felt seems. The embroidery skills could use a little work, but I think that's the way to go.

Comments

Unknown said…
I will eat these peeps!! My peeps will call your peeps!! Wedneday?! Ha!! Peeps for Keeps!!
Love them all!!!!
Michelle said…
Oh my, these are darling! I didn't think I liked the look of crochet but this changes everything!
Anonymous said…
So CUTE!

Popular posts from this blog

Move over Granny....

So, I have mentioned the "c" word before and now I have officially finished a crochet scarf- albeit a while ago. Someohow the post got lost in the din. Interestingly, My Man, really isn't a fan of this scarf soley because it's crochet. How amusing that in his mind crochet is linked with Grannies! Apparently there are others who share his feelings. (Nanny-O? Mimi-O?) I just can't see it, I really can't. I think crochet is lovely and am exceedingly proud at having taught myself...well, with a lot of help ( Happy Hooker ). In the beginning I bought this kit from Lion Brand- oh, about 5 years ago. It could have been more, I am not sure. I started once and gave up. Then I got invited to Ravelry and was taking pics of my stash and I found it. I decided to give it another try. After I got about half of the scarf done, I didn't like the pattern, so I decided to make a variation of one from the aforementioned Happy Hooker book. And now, it looks like this...

70's Kitty Hat

Did I really never publish this? What a blast from the past. All I remember is that the hat fit The Fonz the best :) I guess it's along the line of the pussycat hat!

Mini sweater....

It's so fun to knit for pets because: 1.) it's a fast knit 2.) the victim always looks so cute in their sweater : ) This sweater is for Jake, a little puppy we babysat for 3 weeks. This is Jake not sitting in his new sweater. I made up the pattern by doing the math. It was a quick knit- mostly because he weighs 6 pounds. The yarn is leftover Encore Bulky from a baby bunting- I used this pattern as a prototype for one for Fonzie. This is Jake still not sitting. This is Jake sitting in his new sweater : )