Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Sent with love across the miles....

I think that could be the title for all my recent knitting endeavours. My not-so-little sister is the recipient of these little goodies. It's an awesome, quick knit. The color makes me think of beautiful Washington State- I wish I had more leftover.
Project specs: Hand/Wrist Warmers from Last Minute Knitted Gifts
Yarn-Aurora 8

Because of the stretchy nature of the pattern, they fit almost all hands....
almost.













(Yes, sister dear, I did reknit the sweater...there are pics somewhere on this blog. Oh, and the washing instructions- hand wash in cold water, roll in towels to get rid of the excess water and then lay flat to dry.)

4 comments:

nanny said...

Magnificent little models. The glovelets are sweet and we know they will be loved in WA. And...they are so evergreen. Hopefully my knitting will be on track dommani. Glad to see you are still knitting along. Love, Junebug

nanny said...

I can't get over how cute the babies are. Each visit makes me smile. Kisses and hugs. Nannio

Shauna said...

I've been away from the knitty kitty for too long!! Look at all the fun stuff I've missed! Oh my god the elfins are soo cute!! I must have them to myself in Seattle!! XOX

Anonymous said...

Your models are extremely talented and beautiful, I must say---but only because it's true!
Thank you for sharing the sheer delight with all of us!
Love, Mimi