Saturday, October 06, 2007

One woman's fizzle is another woman's Sizzle....

Yep, my fizzle! I lost steam on this project probably about the same time I realized it was not going to fit me. There was nothing amiss about the pattern, only my choice of size! I don't know what I was thinking....I decided to finish it up and gift it to my mother-in-law. I think it looks great on her. I will knit another one at some point, likely with the same yarn and the same color...we'll have to be careful not to wear them to the same function : ) (in a few years anyway!) I think it looks great on her and the yarn is really smooth and kind of "cool" to the touch. It's Berocco Cotton Twist in the Navy colorway. It's dark blue with some black. It's the only yarn My Man has commented on...wow, that's a nice yarn- or something like that. It would have been a very quick knit had I not slowed to a crawl at the end. So, here's to her Sizzle.....

4 comments:

nanny said...

Lovely! Great color.

Shauna said...

Wow! Hot little sweater, M! It does look great on her!

amanda said...

Looks great on your MIL! Now make one for yourself!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful sweater. It fits "like a glove", so comfortable and I just love it! What a nice surprise to receive a gift that is perfect in every way.
MIL, AKA Mimi