Monday, July 16, 2007

One Skein Wonder II

Another One Skein Wonder. Sure, it's the same color as my last one, but that one has been sent over the pond to my MIL. This one is a little bigger- I think the 17 inch across the shoulders size. I love the color. I love the pattern, and I would love one in every color available.



Specs:
Pattern-One Skein Wonder, Stefanie Japel
Yarn- Cottage Knits Cotton
Gauge- 16 sts/4 inch
Mods- None





I have slowed a bit on the knitting scene- what with summer and all our visitors. I am working on Sizzle and should likely be done by now. I am having gauge problems again. I don't know why I bother making a swatch at all!

2 comments:

amanda said...

looks great! isn't this the cutest little pattern?

Dipsy said...

Your One Skein Wonder turned out so beautifully, and you look fantastic in it! Great work! This pattern is very high up on my "Have to knit" list as well - seeing yours now sure inspired me to cast on for it soon!